Disney World love

I am writing this blog post to share my love for Disney World.  My family has had the opportunity to go to Disney World in the past and the thing I love the most.... the MAGIC!  I know, I know, I know.... It sounds cheesy, but if you haven't experienced it - you should.

I really believe that as a family we only have a short time to make lots of memories together, and I cherish each of them.  When you are at Disney, the magic makes my heart smile.  The smile on my kids faces when they stroll down main street... waiting to see the castle.  The twinkle in their eyes when a character comes up to them.  The laughs when we are riding a roller coaster.  It truly is MAGIC!

My favorite vacation memories are the ones made at Disney World.  I will never forget when we were sitting in front of Cinderella's castle watching Wishes Night Show and I looked over and my son has his eyes closed and he was making a wish!  Or the first time my daughter met Cinderella!  Cinderella took special care to come get Addi and walk her back to her thrown.  I'll never forget them holding hands and my daughter looking up at her in awe.

{Or this great memory}  We stopped in at the pirates store after riding Pirate of the Caribbean to try on our Pirate Gear!  Aarrgghh!!!!  



Thanks Disney for all of the Great Memories!

I invite you to visit www.bodylogicmd.com!

Thanks bodylogicmd.com for allowing me to write a quick blog post about my Disney Memories.

Visit to enter and win a trip:

www.bodylogicmd.com/contests

0 comments:

Post a Comment