August Checklist

This year, I have started a checklist system for every month.  I thought I would share it with you.  It is absolutely NOTHING fancy, but I love to share ways to keep me organized, to keep me from forgetting those very important items, and from going off the deep end.


August Checklist

Eduphoria new teachers/archive records
Schedule Changes (Check Transcripts)
Modified Courses updated
Textbooks (Allotment fund/Auditor list)
At-Risk
Special Education List
504 List
Gifted and Talented
ESL
Renew AP Course (Audit)
Check new 5th & 8th Grade STAAR scores
STAAR Enrollment Due Sept. 1st
Senior Meeting
ACT/SAT Test dates
Recheck Schedules/Graduation Plans Juniors and Seniors
Guidance Schedule
Recheck new student’s transcripts/records
Schedule ASVAB
Order PSAT, PLAN, EXPLORE Tests (set dates on calendar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment