Tattling Guidance

Does your Kindergarten and possibly First Grade teachers ever hit you up on tattling???


I have seen several ideas and used most of them.


I LOVE the book Tattle Tongue by Julia Cook.


I have taken a piece of paper and drawn out a tongue similar to the one above to use in a lesson.


Julia Cook also has Activity Books to go along with her children's books.



Found this on Pinterest via Jennifer Cavendar.

You can also take a shoebox and decorate it.  I then put a tongue, like the one
from Julia's book, to have hanging out off the box.  I cute a small opening at the
top of the box, so students can tattle tale to the box!

I have also seen where teachers have a tattle tale animal.
Above the animal they create a sign that says,
Tell it to the Tattle Tale Lion (etc.)

You can download this poster from

If you need great ideas for Kinder...
Check out her stuff!  Super Cute!




Counselor 2 Counselor

0 comments:

Post a Comment