Natural Consequences

Do you see several students, that do not understand natural consequences???


I think that in many ways this is a hard lesson to teach, well....
maybe I should say it is a hard lesson to get to stick!


I decided to do an interactive writing lesson
where every student took a star and had to help (as a group)
write out natural consequences.


So I had some of these on larger stars:
If I talk out in class...
If I push a friend...
If I run in the hall...
If I call someone a name...
If I sit quietly...
If I raise my hand...


I gave each table one of the above statements.


Then the students worked together to write down the natural consequence on a smaller star.


So it looked like this!


If I talk out in class...  I will not learn and others will not learn.


If I raise my hand.... I will help others to keep working without interrupting.


You could use your school mascot or any die-cut shape!












Counselor 2 Counselor

0 comments:

Post a Comment