Quick Meets



Meeting with 450+ students individually can be hectic.  I have learned that there are perfect times to grab students quickly and check to see if they need more that just a quick meet!  For instance, do your students have down time in the cafeteria at lunch once they have finished eating?  Do your students have a few minutes of downtime before the bell rings in the morning?  If so, then this is a great time to meet with students and gather some great information.

Once again, I use Google Docs to create a form that allows me to take quick notes.


One thing I added to this form was their grade level.  That way once I hit submit and it sends it to a spreadsheet, I can sort by grade level and make sure I meet with every student.

All children want to know they are cared for and that someone will listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment