Did you think...

I fell off the face of the earth?
Well, I felt like it, but I didn't REeeeeAAAllllyyy!

I just became overwhelmed, stressed out, SWAMPED, flooded, and I sunk
in the "fun" world of state assessments.

I am sooooo thankful that Texas passed HB 5!!!

Maybe I can go back to being a counselor... (just joking)

I never neglect individual counseling students in the craziness of testing, but I would
absolutely LOVE to go back to being in the classroom; teaching guidance lessons to little
minds that soak up ethics, character education, and morals like little sponges at the end of the school year... So- thanks to HB 5 - I hope I get to do just that!

So, needless to say I had to put a few things on hold.
&&& my blog (that I love) was one of those things.

With all the new and upcoming changes with HB 5, overall, I am excited.
I am a little nervous about the new changes to graduation plans and the FACT that we will
need to reschedule scheduling until late July, but WE TEXAN counselors will survive, 
I WILL survive.

So without further ado, WELCOME back to Counseling Hearts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment